Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another Art House Arrived this week!

...and it's INTERACTIVE!   Wow!  So much fun.
This was created by Ruth from Cambridge:
The wings flap and the doors open to reveal a fabulous artful quote from Rachel Ashwell that I just had to share:

"The beauty of art is that we all see different aspects that inspire us, so inspiration and design keep going and going; we inspire and are inspired.  I find that when I let my thoughts and mindset live in a place of creativity, life is good."

Come on by the new studio to see this and the other fabulous canvases in person!   And don't forget -- our GRAND OPENING in CAMBRIDGE is on Saturday October 27 from 10 - 4.  Hope to see you here!  I'll post and email an official invitation soon!   ..But mark your calendars!

No comments: