Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh my.. I can't believe its been so long between posts. Sorry blog followers -- I'll be more diligent - PROMISE!

One of the things that kept me busy between posts was our Cambridge Day Crop.
What a wonderful day with some wonderful people! Thank you so much to all who attended, Jen and Amy for helping me and Judy and Sheri for coming on behalf of their kit company - In A Pinch Designs. It wouldn't be the same without you all!

Here are some pics of the day -- I've posted more on our FaceBook Page. I hope you go see - check them out and "Like It" *smile*

I'll post again soon! I PROMISE!!! :)



1 comment:

Mindy said...

Great pics.... especially since I avoided being in them!! Your day crops are much adored and will be greatly missed if you don't have any more (hint, hint).