Saturday, March 20, 2010

Getting Creative...


As you know, I've been busy getting ready for out upcoming retreat next week and Scrapfest next month. I am doing samples (some will become classes) with the product I will be selling at both.
Here's a little Wood Canvas that I painted, stamped and embellished. I wish the photo was better but... you get the idea.
Drop by the studio (or our booth at Scrapfest) to see it up close and in person!
Product used:
Kaisercraft Wood Canvas
Claudine Hellmuth's Studio line: gesso, acrylic paint, matte medium
Wendy Vecchi's "Homemade Art" Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Ideaology Keys and Locks
Archival Ink "Jet Black"
Tools used:
Inkessentials Craft Sheet, Craft Bucket and Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Paint Brushes.

3 comments:

2amscrapper said...

I like your style.

Lori said...

Nice job Karen! love the background colors, and the stamps work perfectly!

Art By Wanda said...

Nice!!!! I really like this!!!