Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Huh???



What the heck am I doing with all of these? *big smile*
Those attending the Stratford "Scrapping Gourmet" retreat will find out soon!!
I have been busy busy getting things ready for the retreat, prepping classes, planning new ones for the studio and sorting out all the new product that's been coming in lately! It's ALL Good!!
Speaking of the Stratford retreat, I just sent an email out to the attendees -- I have a little request for them: Please send me your favourite recipe!!
As you all know, this year's retreat theme is the "Scrapping Gourmet"! I know that the girls will be cooking up some great layouts and cards while we're there BUT... I thought we could do a little something fun with the whole "gourmet" aspect of the crop....

So, without telling you what I'm doing.....
If you are attending the retreat, please send me a copy of your FAVOURITE Recipe! This can be Main courses, Sides, Desserts -- your choice. All will be revealed before the end of the retreat!

Please send your recipes to goscrapping@rogers.com by Next Tuesday (this gives you a week to email them) Can't wait to see what you send. hummmm I might even try a few -- Inspire Me!!
On another note....
I just got back from the States. The kid and I went for a couple of days (March Break and all...) and took a couple of Jewelry Classes. So fun! I'll post more on that tomorrow.
Back to work -- cause the sooner I finish what I need to do, the sooner I can do what I want to do: MAKE ART!!!
Cheers all!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Sounds wonderful, you are soo busy.
Thank you so much for the wonderful frame necklace, that just arrived, its so special, I've posted a write up on my blog. Linda:)