Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"My feet feel like dancing!"


If you're a fan of Go Scrapping Retreats on Facebook.... you might have wondered what the heck this post title is all about! Let's just say we had a little fun in the "funny farm" at the Nottawasaga Retreat -- It was all about the therapy after all!!

It was another GREAT weekend at the Nott! This was our 6th annual retreat there and this time the theme was "Scrap Therapy"!! .... we all need a little bit of that, don't we!?!

In A Pinch Designs and Simply Scrapping (Cambridge) joined us again this year and provided some amazing make n takes for our guests (Lucy and Louisa from Simply Scrapping pictured below teaching their make n take)
And there were some great classes taught by Judy Beeksma from In A Pinch and I ... one layout class, Judy's card class, a canvas and even a jewelry class too:
It was the last weekend of the Olympics -- and if you know me at all you'd know that I wouldn't be able to last the weekend without watching my Olympic coverage..... sooooooo.... yep -- you guessed it! I arranged for a big TV in the room!! We turned on the big game Friday night so we could cheer on "the boys" - some were a little my glued to it than others (hehe) but we all got in the spirit! What a weekend!!
We gave away lots of prizes, ate some spectacular food and scrapped the weekend away!
Thanks to everyone who attended! I'm already looking forward to a "zen" experience next year!! Save the date -- the last weekend in February at the Nott in 2011!
I'll post more pictures on our Facebook Fan Page. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wonderful time enjoyed by all, by the looks of it. Linda :)