Monday, January 08, 2007

Back to the Daily Grind

WE are back from our trip now :)
It seems like we did nothing but drive for days... Oh, we did :)
This trip marked the first time that I have driven through the Virginias - WOW. I didn't realize they had mountain terrain. I guess if I actually took a moment to think about it, of course they do! I am well aware that the mountain range runs from the states up through Quebec and the Maritimes. I am such a goof. :) Anyway. It was nice to drive but, for as much as I dislike driving through Ohio, I don't think I will take that way again any time soon. I-79 is like a rollercoaster - Up, down, around, through.. My car needs stability and traction system repair (that message is blinking at me now) Glad I did it at least once though.

We drove up to Barrie before coming home to see my folks. My mom's birthday was when we were away so we took the opportunity to visit. They (my mom and dad) went on a cruise Sunday (yesterday) so it was nice to see them before they left.

Well... Here we are back home. Lots of mail to go through, emails to answer, tickets to mail :) Glad to be home (trying to ignore the piled laundry as much as possible.... Not working)

Happy New Year Everyone!! Thank you so much for reading this trip blog. Glad you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!! (Been hearing from many of you about it)

1 comment:

Gaspegirl said...

It was great to read your blog while you were on vacation, we kinda went on a virtual vacation with you- lol

Glad to have you back!