This is a basic quilt that anyone can do!! You don't have to be as precise as a more elaborate edged quilt which, in my opinion, makes it all the more fun!
Items used for this project:
- Fluid Acrylic Paint - Green Pearl (USArt Quest) Prussian Blue Hue (Golden)
- GAC900 Fabric Medium - Golden
- 8x10 Gelli Plate - Gelli Arts
- Brayer - Speedball
- Eggshell #22 Sew All Thread - Gutterman
- Sewing Machine - Brother 990D
- Rag Quilt Snips - Heirloom
- 5-6 yards Quilter's Cotton (Natural) - Santee
- 2 yards Stitch N Sew High Loft Fleece - Pellon
More on when this class will be later -- look for info on our calendar.
Have a HAPPY and CREATIVE THANKSGIVING!!!!