Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Packing Tape Pulls with the Gelli Plate

Hi everyone!
I had a great time last week playing on ustream with you!  I used the Gelli Plate again (LOVE that tool) to create a Packing Tape pull - a fabulous glossy monoprint!   Then, I took some of that print and made a shaped magnet that I could use to decorate the fridge.  Love magnetic art! *wink*

Enjoy the video- It was uploaded to youtube a few days ago (twice I see ... I will be deleting one of those videos today.  No need for the duplication)

Supplies used:
Gelli Plate - 8x10 (Gelli Arts)
Acrylic Paints (Dina Wakley Media, Golden, USArt Quest Perfect Pigment)
Stencils (Crafter's Workshop)
Catalyst Blade - Red (Princeton)
Solo Cup
Packing Tape (Yay Canada Post!)
Magnet Sheet (Magnet Source)
Button
Cover Stock (for the message)
Archival Ink - Jet Black (Ranger)
Word Stamp (Dina Wakley - Face in the Crowd)
All Pencil - Black (Stabillo)
Pearl Pen - Violet (Viva Decor)
Resin (optional - not in video)


I sent a magnet to our Live Broadcast winner :)   Hope she gets it soon!  Have fun and keep playing!