Saturday, December 21, 2013

Show & Tell

During last night's USTREAM broadcast, I had a little "show and tell" about what I have been up to here in the studio.   Weather here in SW Ontario has been a little messy and a projected ice storm kept me from staying late to broadcast a project ... but I wanted to check in with you all!

I had a little hat head and was rained on BUT that didn't keep me from letting you see little ol' animated me :)  LOL   Here is the broadcast and pics of the two dresses I made for Little Dresses for Africa.

DID YOU CREATE SOME LITTLE DRESSES TOOOO????
Post pics on our facebook page or tweet pics with the hashtag #arthousedresses so we can all see.  Instructions are on the charity website as is the address to mail them to.   Happy sewing!

ARE YOU IN THE CAMBRIDGE AREA?   I won't be mailing my dresses until the new year (I am planning on making another one).  If you'd like me to mail your dresses with mine, drop them off at the Studio until January 4 and I'll take care of the shipping.    :)




No comments: