Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's New Year's Eve and I've been watching a USTREAM New Year's Eve Worldwide Streamathon and enjoying it thoroughly!    Love USTREAM and it's creative community!  So many wonderful people all over the world freely sharing their talents.   Love it!   Thanks "streamers"!




Today I also had some fun over on the Canadian Scrapbooker Blog.

I posted some cute New Year's Mini Party Hats that I very quickly made up to have fun with tonight.  The Kid and the dog have already been having fun with them...    I'm just wondering if the kid will wear one out to the movie theatre tonight?  LOL  Perhaps she'll put it back on when she gets home. *wink*

I WISH EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.
All my very best to you for a fantastic 2014

The Studio is closed tomorrow (New Year's Day) but will reopen on Thursday at 11am.   January 2nd is Journaling Day ...  Art Journalers are welcome to come by the studio to play in their books.   No studio fees will apply this week.

Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

No comments: