Friday, November 09, 2012

Ho Ho Ho ... A Tree for My Studio Window Display - USTREAM

 Okay...  last night was fun.  I thought I was totally crazy for broadcasting the night before my Grand Opening (which is in just a few hours.... Saturday 10 - 4) but I am sooooo happy I did.  I needed to do something creative and this hit the spot!

This is a 24x36 canvas that I created using Crafter's Workshop Templates, Perfect Pigments from USArtQuest and some silks by LuminArte  ...  oh...  there there are some Faber Castell Big Brush Pens and UTEE in there too *smile*
 Love it!!
Come check it out in the studio window at our Grand Opening in Cambridge!!
Saturday 10 - 4 (I said the right, *wink*) we'll have some nibblies, a chance to play with some product in our make n takes, and there just might even be a gift with purchase .....   you never know *wink*.

See you there!!

For those who 'd like to watch this being created, here is the USTREAM video I recorded and posted to my youtube channel.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ava Gavloski said...

great video and lovely window display for christmas.
ava g