Thursday, November 29, 2012

Intro To Monoprinting Class

Creating a Journal from Mono Printed Gelli Plate Images
A fabulous class for those who are interested in Gelli Printing AND Art Journaling

I can't wait to start filling the pages of this fabulous mono printed book


The First Class is running THIS SATURDAY at 12:30pm  ......   Reserve your spot today.

Class Time: 12:30pm - 3:00pm
Class Fee $35 (please add $10 if you choose to use the Studio Paints, brushes, brayers, etc)

Class Supplies Included:
  • The use of a 8x10 Gelli Plate
  • The use of Crafter's Workshop and other stencils
  • 20"x 26" piece of Tisiano Watercolour Paper
  • Misc items to make impressions
  • A Magic Sponge (you can take your completed Sponge Stamp with you)
  • Buttons
  • Wax thread and a Needle
  • Twine
Students to bring:
  • Acrylic Paints in your favourite colours
  • A Brayer
  • Wash Brushes
  • Water Container
  • Scoring Tool (bone folder)
  • Archival Inks (optional)
Contact the studio to register 519 267 6620

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh wow!!! I LOVE the look of this handmade paper! Can you maybe have another class for this ?

Unknown said...

YES!! In fact I had a cancellation today for two people who were in this class..... when's good for you? Let me know and lets make it happen! :)

You'll love it!

Tracey said...

I am going to speak to "the girls" and lets make it work...unfortunately this Sat won't work :( I know I will love it...especially with you teaching it!!!

Anonymous said...

Bond says...Hi Karen and Tracey, Yes I agree it would be so fun to go to this class. We will have to make it work.
Whopp wwwoooopp .LOL.

Unknown said...

so beautiful! I'm getting a plate for x-mas - any chance of an on-line class?

Anonymous said...

Karen,
I so enjoyed your monoprinting class!
When I got home, I fixed up my problem areas
and then alcohol inked a big pearl button to match
the wash colours. It is all bound and ready to go.
Thanks again.
Patricia (the late one)

Unknown said...

YAY!!! SO happy to hear it!

Tracey, email me with potential dates :) There is a good possibility of an online class in the spring. Until then - I do use it in a video on my site now. http://youtu.be/J2w7ugAWCLo
And... Here's the USTREAM broadcast
http://youtu.be/yY7fmSwpogk