Friday, March 23, 2012

Scrapping with Graphic 45

Yes, on tonight's USTREAM broadcast I scrapbooked. Strange, isnt' it *wink*
It's so strange to do that for you on camera. I move things around, change my mind, etc etc all the time... I wondered if you'd follow along. Turned out to be a funtastic evening. Thanks to all who participated in the live feed and special thanks to Bonnie for her intermission "show and tell" and keeping me on my toes. heheheeh

Here's the layout I created tonight with the Olde Curiosity Shoppe (above)- "When Pigs Fly"
Lots of layers and lumps and bumps on this baby!!



Here are the three vids. Yes, I was booted twice during the broadcast. Sorry ladies -- that will teach Bonnie for walking in front of the cupboard! HAHA Hope you enjoy! Have a creative day!

No comments: