Monday, March 12, 2012

Never fails to make me smile....

As you all know, I have been really sick lately - a little down in the dumps, unable to create....

I received an email on the weekend from my young friend Raquel AND it had an attachment! I clicked on it and this popped up!
How fabulous! I wish she could have seen my face when I opened it because my smile beamed from ear to ear! I love what you created, Raquel! Thank your mommy for taking the picture and adding it to your email for me! It certainly made my day. And thank you for allowing me to post this here to hopefully make the day of some other creative ladies!!

Raquel created this canvas using papers, paint and my "Lovely Houses" stamp set.
You rock, kiddo! See you soon!

I will be back in the studio tomorrow (Tuesday) for our regular studio hours!!! Can't Wait!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Aw! That is wonderful!

Wendy Gilbertson said...

SO glad you're feeling better :)