Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ustream Follow Up - Jan 21, 2012

So here it is.. My completed Luggage Tag. As you can see I finished the edges and added a snap closure so I can actually use it!

I love how this turned out!
What you'll see on the USTREAM broadcast:
  • image transferring (booktext)
  • acrylic washes
  • how to use stencils with paint and molding paste
  • quick felting
  • free style stitching (well... what the camera would let you see.*wink*)
Enjoy!!! And thank you for watching!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me any time! AND don't forget to send me your "Karen inspired" artwork ... I'd be happy to post what you've been doing too!

Mixed Media Luggage Tag - USTREAM Broadcast Jan 21, 2012


3 comments:

ArteDar said...

I enjoyed watching your recording...wish I could have been there to chat though. The finished tag is so soooooo kewl! Have a blast at CHA. If you get the chance to visit Lindy's Stamping Gang booth I have a guest designer project in there, it's called Le Dame De Fer= The Iron Lady. Hope to catch ya live this week.
Peace and Love, Dar

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I will look for it when I'm there. Congratulations!

Thanks for watching... see you live Friday night!
Karen

Deanna said...

The tag turned out amazing Karen!