Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inspired by Classes...

I love it when people come in to the studio show me what they've been working on inspired by what I've taught them in a class or on ustream.tv.

Since I've been busy working on CHA projects that I can't post yet, I thought I'd share one of these "inspired works" with you.

This Happy Spring card was made by Wanda and was inspired by this month's Technique of the Month class - creating your own styrofoam stamp (in this case, the tulip), stamping on shrink plastic, shrinking and creating some fun embellishments. How cute is this?

Thanks for sharing this with me and the blog reader's Wanda!! Love it!
....and don't forget to send me some of your creations inspired by what we create here. Love to see and share!!

Have a creative day everyone!

No comments: