Friday, July 08, 2011

Character Constructions and Somerset Studio

I fell in LOVE with Character Constructions Stamps the very first time I picked up a copy of Somerset Studio. They are fabulously fun to use and play with - make Art Dolls, Cards, Canvas, whatever.... AND I am never disappointed when I open up my new issue of Somerset Studio -- there is always something to behold.

Case in point -- there are 2 projects in the current issue that use the same CC Stamp (Mannequin Cafe 6) pictured below. Gets this mind turning *smile*
So.... to celebrate Somerset Studio and Character Constructions ...
for the rest of the month of July I will offer
25% off Character Constructions Stamps with the purchase of any of the Stampington Publications
INCLUDING Somerset Studio

For a list of "in stock" stamps - please contact the studio.

Have a creative day everyone!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

I used to do things like this when I was younger, I used to love creating the characters - it is great to see them popping up again.

Unknown said...

I completely agree!!! They're so fun and I'm thrilled they are popping up too! :) Have a creative day!