Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Still getting ready :)



for Mixed Minded this weekend! YAY!!!!

I've been getting everything organized and thought, "Hey, this would be the perfect venue to ask for help". YES -- I AM CALLING ALL PLASTIC BAG HOARDERS!!


I know you're out there with a drawer or cupboard dedicated to storing those plastic shopping and grocery bags. Well, I'd love to take them off you hands for our make n take this weekend. All sizes, and colours, any plastic wrapping and bags are welcome. CAN YOU HELP? hehehehe

I will be in the studio today and tomorrow - then at Mixed Minded. Come one come all.... we got to get our craft on!!

I received 12 copies of Tracie Lampe's book Upcycled Accessories yesterday...... wait until you see what you can create with those bags!!!!! Fabu!!

2 comments:

ida said...

i took my tracie lampe bag, made at INSPIRED, to school and my friends loved it. "you should sell them" and "I'd buy one" were among the flattering comments. I am sure the peeps at your event will love it too. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Hugs Ida :)