Monday, May 23, 2011

Mixed Minded..


I am neck deep in Mixed Minded Prep and enjoying every minute of it! I can't wait to host everyone this weekend at the Holiday Inn - 4 more sleeps!!!

Nancy Donaldson sent me a couple of pictures of some new beaded wire pendants that she created. Check these out! What a wonderful variation of the techniques that she is teaching on Sunday in her class. I'm in LOVE!!! This is going to be one Fabulous Class!!!

I posted another picture on a few more pendant variations on the Mixed Minded site too. CLICK HERE to check them out!!! Are you feeling crafty?? There's space available in the workshop - hint hint.... :)

2 comments:

Wendy Gilbertson said...

OMG! I am so upset that I can't come to this event! I would LOVE to do these pendants!!!! Save room for me next year Karen!!!!!!

nancy said...

thanks for the postings karen, i can't wait this event is going to be so much fun!!!!