Thursday, March 24, 2011

One More Sleep!

Registration packages are done!! :) Now, to pack up the studio so I can "move it" to the Holiday Inn this weekend for Donna Downey's visit with us!

Eeeeekkkk... it's getting more exciting all the time!

So, this is a reminder to you all of you that our Lancaster St Studio Location will be closed tomorrow and won't re-open until Tuesday for our regular studio hours (at 11am). You are more than welcome to come to the Holiday Inn, Kitchener (30 Fairway Rd S) and see us there.

One more sleep!!

4 comments:

Trish said...

This sounds so awesome! Have a wonderful weekend. Wish I was going to be there.
Trish

Claudia and Luke said...

I see my name\!!!!!yeah
I can;t wait

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! So excited to see my name again! Love the sneak peeks!!! Bring on Donna D!!!! We are ready to GET MESSY!!!!! see you tomorrow!!!!!
Charlotte.

Sue Sykes said...

Woo hoo!! I can't see my name but I know it's in there!! And if it's not, then I'm crashing the party! :) See you on Saturday!!