Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Creative People Stick Together.....

I have been playing with the "Clearly for Art" films some more -- I thought I would see how it would do as a 3D Embellie for my cards -- like this one.

I made this with a certain person in mind (so when they receive this next month I hope they smile) It is a Character Constructions stamp and studio assistant die that I cut a few layers from and paper pieced together. Can you see the "Clearly for Art" film?...

Yes, it's her collar and her hair bow!
I stamped the Character Constructions Stamp on the film with Archival Ink, gave it a heat blast with my heat gun and shaped it for the card. I teeny tiny bit of glue (glossy accents work too) and attached it to my card. I also backed the paper dolls with it. Those dolls are small and a little too delicate to not be adhered directly to the card for mailing sooooooooo, yes, I glued them (with my xyron) to the "Clearly for Art" cut it out as close to the dolls as I could, heated it so I could mold it to where I wanted and Voila!!!! LOVE IT! ... hope the recipient does too!
Wondering about the background? I made my own with Distress Inks and Crafter's Workshop Templates -- a little Perfect Pearls Mist too :)
Have a creative day everyone!

No comments: