- The Bird House (that I picked up this summer at the Dollar Store) was painted with Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Paints (green, purple, and tan)
- The Roof is thatched with Viva Decor's "Modeling Grass"
- I used Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Matte Medium to adhere a collage of 7 Gypsies Conservatory Paper to the "body" of the house. Making sure to punch a whole with a circle cutter large enough to adhere over the hole.
- A thin layer of Transparent "Croco" Crackle Medium by Viva Decor and let dry overnight.
- I used Viva Decor's Pearl Pens to fill the middle of some old Prima Flowers I had in my tickle trunk and adhered them with 3 in 1 Glue to the House.
- I used another Viva Decor Pearl Pen to make the stems and leaves for the flowers.
- I took a white satin-like ribbon and coloured it with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink and tied it around the base.
- Legs were painted with Studio Paint and adhere to the bottom of the house with 3 in 1 Glue. (I have the small spindles for sale in my vintage area in the studio)
- A Tim Holtz Bird Charm was added to the house with a pop dot.
- I printed my logo on my ink jet printer and cut it out.
- Then I applied the logo to the canvas using Claudine's Studio Matte Medium.
- I painted (with Claudine's Green Studio Paint) and inked the flag with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
- I attached the sticky side to the back of the 7 Gypsies Paper and cut it out in flag shape (triangle) then I gave it a water spritz and shaped the flag with my fingers. Once dry, this will hold it's shape.
- Using a Paper Piercer, I poked holes in the end of the "flag" at attached it to a small dowel with some 24 Gauge Brown Wire.
I don't know... did I miss anything? Hope you like. *smile* I love how this showcases some of the new products I have in the studio and shows you yet more ways you can use Claudine's Studio Line.
Have a great day everyone!