Sunday, July 25, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane......



I am at the airport getting ready to board my flight to Chicago for CHA's Summer Show. I'm so excited! (...even if I was body scanned at security on my way through! *insert eye roll here*) I'll be schmoozing with other retailers, designers, distributors ... and manufacturers too and can't wait to share all the news!

Look for some show snippets here on the website. I will post as often as I can -- BUT ... why not come to the studio on AUGUST 21 for a real peek at what's to come!?

I will be hosting a CHA Craft N Crop in the Studio on Saturday AUGUST 21 from 10am - 10pm. $40 (plus HST) Lunch and dinner will be served. I'll be sure to give the whole scoop with visuals wherever possible *wink*. Wish me luck!! PLEASE EMAIL me to reserve your craft n crop spot

Hope you're having a great weekend

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Safe travels. And - most of all - have fun, fun, fun!!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

have fun.. wishing I was there.. defintely meet up at the winter one! safe travels
xx