Friday, November 14, 2008

Are you ready for a cookout???

I know I am.
The first of Go Scrapping's Card Cookouts is Tomorrow from 12 - 2pm! And I am really looking forward to it.

I have 5 Fabulous Cards for the girls to create. They can do all of them, or multiples of the same card -- it's up to them. All the cards they can create in the 2 hour class. So stoke up the BBQ and let's get this party Started.

If you're hungry for some cards and would like to join us, please let me know by the end of the day today. You can call the studio or email me directly. A couple more reservations are able to be taken.

See you at the cookout!
Just to wet your appetite....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! Although we'll have to do something about that freaky little bird!

Unknown said...

hehehehe......
All ready did!