Saturday, March 22, 2014

The "impatient" Zombie Card - USTREAM

nom nom nom nom....
Well, here it is - the finished card from last night's USTREAM.tv broadcast.

Thanks to everyone who joined me last night LIVE on air.   And the lovely Janet and Jen for such lively commentary. Giggles   Loved it!

When I started creating last night I has NO IDEA where this would lead.   Watching this broadcast you certainly get a sense of my process ...  well. my something anyway.  LOL

Seriously -- played with some CitraSolv and National Geographics (still didn't get it to work the "normal" way last night - oh well, that's  okay!) and ended up adhering the used paper towel I was blotting the ink with to the magazine page to create this background.   Love it!  Completely appropriate!

Anyway, have a great weekend everyone...   and enjoy the recording.




No comments: