Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Share your love of art...

I received and email from "Dee", a pretty awesome lady who gets some of her arting supplies from me at the Art House Studio. *smile*

She wanted to share a blog post written by her friend that she thought I'd get a kick out of.   Her friend home schools her children and Dee came over to play "visiting art teacher". She thought I'd get a kick out of since I also tried out the melting crayon art on USTREAM and...  well...  I think I may have enabled her Gelli Printing addiction (hum....  addiction? Is that the right word? *wink*)

LOVE THIS POST for so many reasons and I asked if I could share it with you.   So, with permission, here it is:
http://chouzoo.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/art-with-dee/

There's something about art and that look of pure joy when you discover something new.  So inspiring and so much fun.  Thanks Dee! ;)

Have a wonderful day - I hope you get to share your love of art with someone today!

No comments: