Friday, September 28, 2012

The Art House Challenge.... Some more returned Canvases

It's so exciting when a new canvas arrives at the studio!  I LOVE them and am priviledged to share
here are 4 more that arrived throughout our move to Cambridge

 Nancy was so thrilled I was moving to her neighbourhood she created a canvas about the studio being "just around the corner" =  created by Nancy from Cambridge

Here's one from texture loving Deb who is also from Cambridge -- Loving the Burlap!!

Elizabeth from Bolton created this sunny one that made me smile.  Love the stencil work AND ..  see the computer mother board tucked away in the house?   She added that in honour of my geeky hubby (hehehe)  Love it! 

And rounding out this post -- Love this waxy finished creation by Joanne from North Bay.  I wish you could see (and feel) this canvas in person.  The colour just POPS!!  Fabulous!

These canvases and other are displayed in the studio -- I hope you get a chance to come and see them in person soon.

More to follow .....  sooooooooo exciting!
THANK YOU GIRLS for sharing your talents!

Wondering what these are for?   Here's the original post

No comments: