Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's official...

We have a NEW HOME!!   ...and I couldn't be happier!

We are now open at 40 Ainslie St North, Cambridge (Downtown Galt)
Tuesday - Thursday 11 - 5
Friday 11 - 8
Saturday 10 - 4

The phone number changed - 519 267 6620
but email and website addresses have remained the same.  Fabulous!!

WATCH FOR OUR GRAND OPENING - October 27 from 10 - 4  *details to follow*

I still have the keys to our Lancaster St location until the end of the month.  I've decided to have a
GARAGE SALE this SUNDAY September 30 from 11 - 2:30
at our  Kitchener studio (591 Lancaster St)

I'll be selling all the wood stamps that were on the back wall (and some from my personal stash too), some inks, paints, any odds and sods (both new and used) that I didn't want to move to the new location.  Even some of my displayed art!  There are tables full of goodies.  Hope you can drop by and check it out.  This will be a CASH ONLY sale.

More to come.....   I can't wait to show you some of the "Art Houses" that have been coming in.....  *smile*

Have a creative day!

No comments: