Thursday, December 02, 2010

We have a Winner

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a good morning.
I am off to the studio in a minute but thought I would drop by here and post my blog give a way "winner" ... end that suspense! :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
for alllllll the wonderful things you said about the Art House Studio, the blog and me :) Holy Moly!!I am truly touched and greatly appreciative!! THANK YOU! ;)

I did enter all 27 of you in the Random Number Generator and got this:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:10
Timestamp: 2010-12-02 15:33:57 UTC

so... That means the prize pack goes to Deanna U! Congrats Deanna and THANK YOU again (have I said that yet? hehe) for all your wonderful comments.

I'll be doing some 12 Days of Christmas Tags today so drop on by and say hi!!
Happy Creative Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Deanna U! Enjoy!