Friday, December 10, 2010

Tag #9 and #10 .....

I took a day off from the tags yesterday to clean out the back room - AGAIN!! Wow... does that place ever get messy quick!! But, as every creative person knows -- when stuff starts falling off the shelves and on you, it's time to clean it up! hehe

Anyway... two tags today
The first used Tim's Rosette Die from Sizzix. Its a fabulous die but I wanted to leave the last one on the shelf SO I used one that was created for me and included in a Birthday Card courtesy of someone in my Wendy Vecchi Yahoo Group. THANK YOU!! :) It really came in handy!!

As the rosette wasn't created with Christmas paper, I made it based on a different theme. Gotta Love Butterflies!!

The Second tag used the snowman from Tim's "Seasonal Grunge" pack that came out a while ago as I don't have his sizzix die here. I think it worked out just fine!!!

Hope you have are having a great day today!! Only two tags remain. I wonder what he'll get us to use this time. :)

5 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Your tags are gorgeous!!
I love how you have used the butterfly....tags aren't just for Christmas LOL :D

Julie xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Liking the butterfly variation on the rosette tag hon and the snowman is adorable too, thanks for sharing and have lovely weekend xxx

Anonymous said...

LOVE the tags! Also loving the blog colours! j

Minxy said...

Both look fab, no.9 has a very pretty feel to it :D

charlotte said...

Loving them again Karen! I love your version of the medallion tag. So soft and pretty. I also love Tim's idea to emboss plastic!!! It looks so cool. I'm sad that there are only two tags left!!!!
Looking forward to the last two.....