Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tearing it up...

...at the Beach!

This week's challenge over at Sunday Stampers is TEARING.
Here is my entry.

I just LOVE the Graphic 45 On The Boardwalk Line -- (betcha couldn't tell LOL) and it's been sooooooooooooooo hot here lately I've been dreaming of the beach and summer vaca. I just had to do something with it!

I ripped some coordinating cardstock scraps to make the water for this piece and added some Rock Candy Distress Stickles to give the waves that sparkly effect. I hope you can see that in the picture.
Before adding the "waves" .. I stamped a Local King Rubber Stamp Postcard onto my background piece that already had the beach image attached to it. The Stamps and the lady are also from the Graphic 45 Collection and the post mark stamp is from Stampabilities.
Love how it turned out. Hope you do too! Now go make something ... somewhere air conditioned! *smile*
On The Boardwalk Collection Pack and Individual Sheets are available for sale in the studio...

4 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

This is lovely, like the way you've made the waves and I also love On the Boardwalk.

Heavens2Betsy said...

Stunning piece. penny

Fiona said...

very very clever idea - i love it :)

Hels Sheridan said...

Cor this is gorgeous hun, loving those papers.. need me some of those LOL
Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper.. have a goodly day x