Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How FUN!!!

I was on the Scrolls Work Blog this morning and was thrilled to see that I won their Blog Sketch Challenge for my card using their "Flight of Frank" steampunk stamp! YIPPEE!!!!

I was going to wait until this weekend to post video #2 BUT -- guess what it was of? Video #2 is all about how I created the "Flight of Frank" Card using some Alcohol Ink Techniques -- YES!!! This month's "Technique of the Month". So I thought I would celebrate my good fortune and post this video today. Thank you Scrolls Work Stamps!! Can't wait to receive more fun stamps to play with..... (I had to trim the video for time reasons... film editing, a skill I still need to master! hehe)





I have another order placed with Scrolls Work Stamps and will be re-stocking their Alice in Wonderland Stamps and bringing in some new ones too!! I have all the stamps I used to create this card and more in the studio RIGHT NOW!!! ... just sayin :) hehe

Products Used in the Video:
Scrolls Work Stamps: Flight of Frank, Thingamajig and Mesh
Glossy Cardstock
Blending Tool with Felt and Foam
Alcohol Inks: Aqua, Stonewash and Sunshine Yellow
Alcohol Ink Blending Solution
Archival Ink: Jet Black and Russett
Rusty Hinge Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Ideaology Spinners and Long Fasteners
Grungeboard
Graphic 45 - On the Boardwalk Line and coordinating cardstock
Beacon 3 in 1 Glue and Foam Squares

3 comments:

2amscrapper said...

wonderful card and video!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving these videos Karen. You are inspiring me.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad!!! there will be lots more coming!! I have a list of shorter vids I'd like to do with the products here and a couple of project based ones too!!

Any suggestions or MUST DOs let me know *wink*

Thanks again, guys!!