Monday, June 15, 2009

We have our winners!!!!


Thank you to everyone who participated in our 5th Anniversary Win A Retreat Contest.



Your layouts are gorgeous and oh so much fun! :)



We can only have two winners....


I told the random integer generator (http://www.random.org/) to pick two numbers for me. The first number represents the winning post that will win a weekend retreat for two to our Peterborough Retreat in October. The second number represents the post that will win the weekend retreat for two to our London Retreat in November. This is what came back...
Are you ready.....







Drum Roll Please......




Here are your random numbers:



26
19
Timestamp: 2009-06-15 15:59:44 UTC









So that means:



Tracey wins the trip to Peterborough


This is such a fabulous contest Karen! Keeping my fingers crossed! :)




and






Amber wins the trip to London

Here's my layout - thanks for running a great contest, Karen - Congrats on 5 years!!

BIG congratulations ladies!! I am so excited for you both!!

Thank you again to everyone who entered. Thanks for helping me celebrate five great years of retreats! See you at one soon!!!

For those who are interested.... The Early Bird Rate for the Peterborough Retreat ends July 2. The Early Bird Rate for the London Retreat ends August 6. Mark your calendars. Your online registration and a $100 deposit is all you need to secure your early bird rate. The Balance is due one month prior to your chosen retreat. Hope to see you soon!!!!

Congratulations again girls!



5 comments:

Roz said...

Congrats Ladies! I have to admit, I am disappointed it wasn't me....would have loved to come scrap with you guys again!!!

Tracey said...

Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap!! I can't believe I won! I am like dying from the excitement here! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!!

Mindy said...

The retreats are so much fun!

Way to go girls... and if either of you needs a friend.... ;)

Unknown said...

Tracey's right - Holy crap!! I am sooo excited :) Thank you Karen!!