Friday, August 22, 2014

Playing with some embroidery with the NEW Brother Innovis 990D

Hi everyone...  I have been so busy, I didn't realize just how delinquent I have been with my blog posts.  I will make sure that changes ASAP!!

The Innov-is 990D is the first of the new Brother machines to arrive in the studio and I just had to play.  New to embroidery, I thought I would keep practising and show you this feature of this fun little machine.  It's a cutie patootie.  Enjoy some of the embroidery features and be sure to pop by the studio to take a peek for yourself.



1 comment:

Speattle said...

I have the next machine up the line (Innovis 1250D) and I love it too. Even these smaller hoop machines can do soooo much. I use it all the time for my 4 grandkids.

Nice video. Very relaxing to watch.