I am back from the Brother Conference in Nashville and I am super pumped to be back in the studio. I am filled with some great ideas for my painting, journals and fabric projects and can't wait to share them all... You'll be hearing more in the weeks to come. That's a promise.
Until the new machines arrive -- here's a peek at the Grand PooBah of Sewing Machines - the DREAM MACHINE. Coming to the studio next month, I'm palpitating!
Here's some highlights of this baby.....
- Sewing/Embroidery Combo Machine
- 10.1" LCD Screen -- YES!! The size of a tablet!!!!!!!!!!!!
- LINE ART SCAN, ILLUSTRATION SCAN, SCAN & STIPPLING! ...OMG - the stippling!!
- 9.5 x 14" Embroidery Area! Wowsers! They had to re-vamp the technology to accommodate that size of hoop! Fabulous!
- 11.25"x5" of Sewing Workspace -- enough you can roll a King Size quilt in it.
- Laser Guideline Marker
- Camera Function
- MPEG4 Video play -- watch, pause and play video tutorials.
- Don't even get me started about the Couching Capabilities! LOL...
This and MORE.... Can't wait to play!
And look what followed me home.... YES - ScanNCut Machines are re-stocked here at the studio. Look for ScanNCut RHINESTONE features next month too! We'll have to make an event of it! *HINT HINT*
Hope you're having a Creative DAY!