Saturday, May 03, 2014

Back to Broadcasting and thrilled to get creative again!

Three Abstract "Peeps"- by Karen Ellis (thearthousestudio.ca)
 I feels good to play again ... and to "see" so many of ustream gang was so much fun.  It felt weird not to be creative for so long.   Thrilled to be back at it.

The above images are the result of my ustream broadcast last night inspired by Theresa Plas' article in the current Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine. I needed a little magazine inspiration last night to focus my creative energy.  There are quite literally a million ideas running through my head and I needed to calm the mind and just play and this project let me do just that.  Love the result.

Three Abstract "Peeps" on my studio wall
Thanks so much for joining me last night.  For those who missed it, here is the recording. ENJOY and have a creative weekend!



1 comment:

Theresa Plas said...

Hi Karen! Really enjoyed seeing your process! Thanks much for the "shout out"! So pleased you liked the article!