Thursday, October 24, 2013

Envelope FUN at the CreativFestival

So, I am fresh off my ScrapFest experience last weekend in Oshawa.   THANK YOU to all who attended the event and took the time to take Cathie Allan's and my mini classes - our "technique tasters" - that we taught on behalf of the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.    Loved it!!

This weekend I'm off to Toronto for the CreativFestival (the Cambridge studio will stay open while I'm away).  Katharina, co-founder of the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine, and I will be offering subscription deals and make n takes with the "Kreate-a-lope".     So much fun making custom envelopes.  

I've been printing images and gathering gelli prints and other papers that we can use to create some fun make n takes and, while gathering these papers, I came across a copy of Miss Kathy's portrait picture that she created with PanPastels (image at left).  Those of you who are on Facebook will remember it.  LOVE this image! I had a flash of inspiration -- what a great envelope this would make -- take a peek!!!

If you're in Toronto this weekend -- come on by the Canadian Scrapbooker booth at the CreativFestival (MTCC South building) and say HI!!!!   Make an envelope and have some fun!

Have a creative weekend!!   



1 comment:

Julie Gillespie said...

That envelope is so cool!