Thursday, September 26, 2013

Teaching in Edmonton

Hi everyone!
The first thing that I have to do is apologize.  I have been so blog negligent.  Bad Karen...  bad, bad Karen!!! *wink*

I had a fantastic weekend teaching in Edmonton at the Creative Stitches and More Show that took place Sept 13&14 at Millennium Place.   LOVED meeting the ladies there and having the chance to play with some art too.  YAHOO!   Thank you to the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine for the invitation to join  you for your Carnival Event (part of the show too!!).  Love you guys!!

The venue was fabulous...   great cropping space with vendors all around the circumfrence of the space.   Scrapping vendors AND fibre art and sewing vendors too!   I was in heaven.   ....and not just because 30 ft from my classroom the Oilers were practicing.  LOL  My credit card got some use that weekend, for sure!!

The art made in my classes was inspiring.  I wish I could share more with you but I was a bad picture taker.   This one was shared with me though.   It was created in my Painting with Stencils Class.   Isn't it FABULOUS?

Thanks again everyone for a wonderful weekend!!!!
Anyone in Calgary this weekend??   The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival is in Calgary as part of the Creative Stitches Calgary show.   Be sure to check it if you can.   There are some great classes scheduled there too!!   CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

No comments: