Saturday, September 07, 2013

A New Stamp and some more "Plastered Luminescence"

I'm back!!
I just returned from a very inspiring trip to Europe with my daughter and am filled with lots of ideas for new projects and designs!   So exciting.

While I was away, we received lots of new products in the studio including stamps from Catherine Scanlon Designs. When I saw them I immediately thought, "Wouldn't they be cool etched in plaster?"  LOL   So -- that's what I did last night.  I prepped the canvas and then painted it on USTREAM during my broadcast.

I painted it, of course, with LuminArte's "Silks" and then coated it with resin.   LOVE!  I think I may just have to frame it. *smile*   I WILL bring this with me to Edmonton next week -- I'm teaching the Plastered Luminescence class at the Creative Stitches and More Show next weekend!  YAY!!  Hope you can come. Click Here for registration details.

Here are the links to the products used in my online store:
Stamps by Catherine Scanlon,  LuminArte's "Silks"

Enjoy the broadcast!




No comments: