Friday, August 09, 2013

Silhouette Lady - Painting with Stencils USTREAM


That's some crazy hair!! :)
When Jen showed me a pic of a journal page created by Jane Davenport that she thought I'd like, and that reminded her of what I do,  I was incredibly inspired to use my stencil painted backgrounds and one of Julie Fei Fan Balzer's new stencils with The Crafter's Workshop (that I just got into the shop) to create my own version on a canvas tonight on USTREAM.  SO much fun.  Thanks to all who joined me.

I love how she turned out -- I do have visions of her with dimensional things in her hair so....   stayed tuned...  that may happen yet! *wink*

Here's the recording of tonight's broadcast.  I hope you become inspired too!




1 comment:

Hope Amen said...

Hi Karen...love the color pallet! Could you give a link to where on Pinterest you found it?