Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I'm a cover girl!

 Who knew?  hehehe
YES!  The summer issue of the Canadian Scrapbooker arrived at the studio and I am thrilled to find my mug on the cover advertising my article inside.  hehehehe.....   blushing here - TRULY

Loved what I created for the magazine using resin, some of the new Spellbinders Media Mixage line, and some paper and paints too!  There are three projects for the issue using the bezels and the matching dies (a card, canvas and pendant necklace).  And not one, but Two step outs for you too!


I hope you pick up your copy today (also ONLINE) abd ENJOY!
Look for a supplement video on using resin and bezels later this week posted here and on the Canadian Scrapbooker website!!!  *wink*

Have a creative day!


1 comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

Congrats Karen...when you are rich and famous, I will be able to say, "I knew you when".