Tuesday, March 26, 2013

An "Art House" for ScrapFest

It is almost that time of year - time for ScrapFest!  I am so excited.  I love having a booth at their Kitchener event!  Yahoo!!!

So, with ScrapFest looming, I am preparing for my in booth mini classes that I host and of course the booth decor *smile*   Here is a 12x24 canvas that I created for the booth.



Those who watched this being created on USTREAM will note that I added something after the cameras were turned off -- some SILKS!!  Yes, my lovely LuminArte Acrylic Silks Glaze (specifically:  Teal Zircon) was added to the letters I painted.   I LOVE how it made them pop!

Here is the recording for the broadcast.   Enjoy!   And have a creative day!



1 comment:

Welcome! said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I'll know where you find you now!!! Thanks for the never ending inspiration!