Tuesday, March 05, 2013

A little "Geeky" humour!

Okay...  when I saw these stamps at CHA by Art Gone Wild ... I KNEW I had to get them!
I swear this dude looks like my hubby!!  LOL - no joke!  LOL
Last week my husband (a self professed geek that works in the tech industry) celebrated a big product launch in the company -  Yes, a big geeky product launch.  I thought it was the perfect opportunity to break open the stamps.   Hehehehe...  it still makes me smile.

I used the new 7 Dots Studio Paper (Love is in the Air 6x6 paper pad), the Eye Chart stencil from Crafter's workshop with some green Inka Gold by Viva Decor, some Tombow and Spectrum Noir Markers.   Gotta Love it ...   or at least think it's cute, right? *smile*


Have a creative day.  ...  and make the geek in your life a little something to smile at!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

My husband is the same way too! Great card!!