Thursday, December 13, 2012

I spy with my little eye...


that someone else created a tree canvas too!

I am so happy to share this...   Wendy sent this to me a little while ago.  It's a pic of her tree inspired by my USTREAM Broadcast (here's it's youTube link) .   LOVE it...  and the cute crow and bauble she added for a personal touch.  Thanks for sharing, Wendy

I also got in some Christmas Cards with My Tree Canvas printed on it.  I'm selling them in the studio $3 ea or 5 for $12.  How fun is that.?

ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK?
I am running a little give a way on our Facebook Page today.  
Share a link to your Christmas Cards in the Card Post and I will send a pack of 5 of my cards to one person who posted. (Randomly selected around 10 EST - open to all)   I hope you share your card creations!  Love to see what people create!

Less than two weeks until Christmas....   Are you getting in the spirit?
Hope you're having a creative day




No comments: