Saturday, August 04, 2012

Donna Downey's Stencils have arrived!

Product that I ordered at the CHA trade show is starting to arrive.  I will post some of the items periodically so you can see!

Most of the Prima Marketing order arrived this week including some fun stencils designed by Donna Downey.  Love the florals!  I can see these being used on so many projects!  Fabulous for Scrapbookers, Canvas Makers AND Art Journalers...  don't you think?

The stencils are a fun blue colour so you'll be sure to find them easily in your stash.  Well, they are blue until (if you're anything like me) you start to use them!  Then they'll be rainbow shade like the rest of my collection!  HEHEHE

I brought in 12x12 and 6x6 sizes but here are the direct links to the online store for each design in the 12x12 size.  Have fun shopping!!

InLinkz.com
I am closed for the long weekend now -- Online orders will be packed and shipped on Tuesday when we return to the studio.

HAVE A CREATIVE LONG WEEKEND EVERYONE!

No comments: