Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thank you, Nottawasaga

I am home from our annual retreat at the Nottawasaga Resort. What a wonderful weekend ... I can't believe it was our last one BUT on to other exciting things that I can't wait to share with you. What a wonderful way to cap off a 9 year tradition.

This year's Nott Retreat was an absolute blast!! It was a Roaring 20s theme and I had some silent movies playing, a mocktail or two and some dress up stuff.... see :) hehehe
..... and we had a whole lotta happy singers and dancers too - impromptu karaoke anyone? If it wasn't for all the paper and glue I would have thought I was out on the town with friends! hehe Love you guys -- thank you for such a wonderful weekend "flappin" and "scrappin". *smile*

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Sure looks like a lot of fun!!! Anxious to know the new exciting news Karen!!! Hope you don't mind...I put a link to your store in my latest blog post http://trace44.blogspot.com/2012/02/mixed-media-x-3.html
P.S. Can you please bring some embossing cream to Scrapfest for me....does it come in white??? Would love that so I could colour it as I wish or just leave white.
Thanks,
TRace

Unknown said...

Sure thing... happy to bring it. I'll check to see if I have a white.

thanks for the link! :) I appreciate it a lot!

See you soon
Karen