Friday, November 04, 2011

Looky Looky

what went to print today....!!
See anything on the cover I may find exciting?
I'm doing a little jig over here! Yep, that's right .. I have a cover article. Hope you love it!

I'm taking Jackie Ludlage (co-founder and editor of the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine) the samples for my Spring article tomorrow (weird thinking spring when there was frost on my window this morning). Loving how they turned out! I wish I could show you ... but you'll see soon enough!

COME MEET JACKIE AND I at the Made by Hand Show at the International Centre, Toronto TOMORROW.
yes, tomorrow... The studio will be closed while I am there. Sorry for any inconvenience!


6 comments:

Tolegranny said...

That's exciting Karen.

Janine said...

Congratulation Karen... I have a favor to ask... If you get any of the seasonal distress inks in... the Christmas ones please put them away for me!! I love them!! Also am working on the stencil magic...Will show when I finish!

Unknown said...

YAY!! Can't wait to see when you're done the Stencil Magic!!!!

And yes... THEY ARE COMING!! I was able to procure 24 sets of the Seasonal Distress Inks - Winter 2011. I will put one away for you.

Anyone else? LOL

mn36 said...

Congrat's Karen. Love the cover!

Marjolaine said...

Congrats Karen. Can't wait to see it!

Regan said...

whoot whoot!!!