Thursday, August 18, 2011

Crafter's Workshop Pre-Sale


I heard from Crafter's Workshop yesterday........
My template order from CHA Summer is Shipping! I can't wait to get the new templates in stock. They are YUMMY!!

To celebrate.... I am going to have a Pre-SALE good on all in-stock and just shipping Crafter's Workshop templates. If you order before August 26 - I will give a 20% discount on all templates.

As always -- if you have an order with the studio that is $100 or more (after discount), SHIPPING IS FREE.
Contact the studio for more information

What's in the video??? a listing of ALL NEW TEMPLATES that are on their way!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

what kind of temmplates? what do you do with them?

Unknown said...

You've just opened a HUGE can of worms!!!!! :)

They are positive and negative stencils... spritz them, paint them, ink them, Zentangle with them....
98% of my art and art journaling uses these templates.

I have something special coming from Crafter's Workshop too... when that arrives I'll do a Technique of the Month on how to use them. How's October for ya? hehe :)