Friday, February 11, 2011

Customer Appreciation Day!!!

Yes, it's here!
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU everyone!!
I love my job and 90% of that reason is because of you, my fabulous customers. So, I'd love to give something back.

Come on in tomorrow between 11-4 (Saturday). There will food *smile*, door prizes, and discounts for any purchases (you pick your discount from my heart bouquet ), and there is 50% off 2011 Canvas Calendars, and 40% off all Darcies products including the fun Shadowbox Frames and Donna Downey's 9"wood *smile*! Those discounts are in addition to your heart bouquet discount .... you'll see what I mean when you get here :) I will also showcase some of the new product that will be coming in from CHA and, well, enjoy my time with you.

So, stop on in, say hi, see the new paint colour (the studio was painted when I was at CHA), get a little bite to eat. Love to see you.

2 comments:

charlotte said...

Yay see you tomorrow Karen :)

Unknown said...

Great seeing you and everyone today!!!!! :) THANK YOU!!!