Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
This is a big time of year for my family. My Birthday is the week of Thanksgiving (Oct 4) and my parents anniversary is October 8 (always falls on Thanksgiving weekend) so there is always something etc special to be thankful for this holiday season.

The Blog Challenge on the Go Scrapping Message Board this week is to tell everyone what you are thankful for. I have been thinking a lot about this -- I have a lot to be thankful for and am not sure if I can express it all here but, here it goes.

I am thankful for my entire family -- immediate and extended.
My husband, of course, we have been through a lot together in the 11 years we have been married and through it all our commitment to each other has been a blessing and has kept us together through thick and thin. My daughter is the Joy in my life. As I am sitting here writing this Blog, she is "styling" my hair and giving me hugs... Love my little girl. My parents, inlaws (or out-laws, depending on how you look at it :) , my sister and brother and sister in law, my niece, everyone has contributed to my life and have made me who I am today. To them, I am thankful.

I am thankful for my friends, my extended Go Scrapping family, my health, the fact that I always have enough: enough food in the fridge, enough gas in my car, enough heat in the winter and air in the summer, enough things to make my life comfortable so that I need for nothing. My life may not be glitzy but I have a scrapbook full of love and memories and a camera to capture more -- what else can I ask for??

This weekend I am at the trailer getting ready to close it up for the season. But first, I am taking a road trip to Chatham with Judy and Sheri from my Design Team and a couple other Go Scrapping friends. We are completing a CD Album at the LSS and I am really looking forward to it! :) I think it will make an awesome gift!!! Love Road Trips (yes, something else to be thankful for)

This week I will be busy organizing more Go Scrapping Events and getting ready for the upcoming Barrie Crop and the CreativFestival in Toronto on the 19-22. Lots to do but I wouldn't have it any other way!!! Can't wait! Hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

share said...

Thanks for sharing what you are thankful for! You definately sound healthy, happy and wise!! Happy belated birthday Karen! xoxo